Utilities Manager (Boiler-Refrigeration)
Company: CS Beef Packers
CS Beef Packers has an opening for a Refrigeration and Utilities Manager. This management level position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of all industrial refrigeration and utility systems in our new state-of-the-art beef processing facility, located near Kuna, Idaho. This is a great career opportunity for a technically oriented Management professional with physical plant and supervisory experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing all Plant refrigeration systems.
• Managing all Plant boiler systems.
• Manage all other utility systems such as air, water, and natural gas.
• Directing the maintenance and repairs to the Plant refrigeration system.
• Insuring maximum system efficiencies for cost and energy savings.
• Maintaining operational safety standards to mitigate ammonia and other hazards.
• Completing and maintaining all regulatory required operational records.
• Providing operational results to the Plant Engineer.
• Will maintain compliance with all PSM programs and processes.
• Will Supervise the PSM Coordinator.
• Supervise refrigeration and utilities technicians in the department.
• Maintaining all Company required performance standards for refrigeration and utility systems.
• Requires 8 years of experience with industrial refrigeration systems with at least 3 years in a supervisory role. Good interpersonal and communication skills required. Must have ammonia refrigeration experience.
A competitive wage with a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays will be offered. Come join a respected industry leader. Please apply in person at 17365 S. Cole Rd., Kuna, ID 83634. We are an equal opportunity employer.