Exhibit at the Expo
The Made Here! Expo & Job Fair is a local celebration of National Manufacturing Day.
What is MFG Day?
A national annual event, MFG (manufacturing) Day is a celebration of modern manufacturing meant to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. A recent study by the Manufacturing Institute and Deloitte revealed that only one-third of those surveyed would encourage their children to pursue a manufacturing career due to concerns around job security and stability, weak career paths, and poor pay.
Share the facts:
• The average tenure of workers in the manufacturing industry is highest among all private sector industries at 9.1 years.
• Modern manufacturing also has one of the lowest employee turnover rates among all private-sector jobs at 2.3 percent.
• The average manufacturing worker in the U.S. earns almost $20,000 more than the average employee working in other industries.
What can you do to help? Exhibit at SWI-MA’s 4th annual MFG Day Made Here Expo! Promote your industry, your company, and your products.
Exhibit Date: Wednesday, October 17th
Time: 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Location: Ford Idaho Center, Nampa
Expo booth details:
- SWI-MA members – Free
- Non-member Manufacturers – $100.00
- Other Exhibitors – $250.00, subject to approval related to space and appropriateness for our mission.
- Educational institutions and partner organizations, contact SWI-MA regarding exhibit space.
- Booth: 8 x 10 exhibit booth with one table and one chair (exhibitors needing a larger area, please note in your registration and a SWI-MA representative will contact you for details.)
- Power: 110v power for regular consumer electronics included, if you need more for your display or equipment, please give details during registration.
- Set-up on Tuesday, 10/16 from noon to 4:00 pm. (Larger exhibits and vehicles will need to set-up from 9-12 am)
- Tear-down on Wednesday immediately after the Expo. No packing or moving prior to 6pm, please. (Contact SWI-MA to discuss complicated move-outs.)